Monday, March 26, 2007

Found!



As I was preparing another all-word posting, Nico was sweeping under the couch.
Two miracles happened. The first one I already described, the second one was when Nico reached behind the couch, and said "hmmmf, you're going to like this". He reappeared holding my lost Canon!
I grabed it from him, clutched it to my chest and got weepy eyed. Seriously.
After loosing the camera, I deducted that I must have lost it when packing up the car in the woods. I went back, met with the ranger to fill out a missing item paper. I taped "lost" papers around the parking lot, i asked fellow park visitors if they'd seen it, I posted on Craigslit, i'd visited Ebay for a replacement. Nico said wait. Let's be sure it's gone.
A part of me was gone, and it's absence left me disabled. I was forlorn.

Oh happy day! My Canon and I have been joyously reunited and now we may continue our visual journey!

No comments: