Thursday, March 15, 2007

Closed due to technical absence

Last week, Zoe and I went to the redwood forest up the hill for a twilight walk. It was so calm and pretty there, it reminded me of my senior year at UCSC spent walking the paths of the forest in the evening with the huge 4x5. while packing up the car with baby, diaper bag, stroller, pacifiers, cheerios, sippy cup, etc. I must have lost the camera. I never even had the chance to look over the shots of her parked on the trail in a patch of peachy evening light reflecting through the ferns.
I've taped "Lost!" announcements in the park next to the tick warnings at the trailheads and on the window of the payment kiosk. I posted under the Lost & Found heading on Craigslist. I filled out paperwork with the ranger. I searched every bag and the trunk of the car. No luck.
Until I can replace the camera, I've decided to take "mental pictures" and while they hold more detail than the digital version, they are more difficult and time consuming to upload on to Blogspot. Bear with me for a bit.

No comments: